Ladies Pairs Club Championship
World Bowls Rules will apply where not covered below:-
- The competition will take the form of a knockout.
- Each game shall be played on the days and times scheduled - otherwise defaulting players will forfeit the game.
- Two trial ends are permitted (max 4 woods)
- The winners are the pair with the highest number of shots after 18 ends. In the event of the score being level after 18 ends one further end will be played to decide the winner. The toss of a coin will decide who starts the extra end.
- Leads may visit the head after delivering their 3rd and 4th bowls.
Skips may visit the head after delivering their 2nd, 3rd and 4th bowls.
Appendix A.4.1.2 (World Bowl Rules Crystal Mark 3rd Edition)
- Dead ends to be replayed
- Late arrival. If a player is more than 15 minutes late or advises they cannot play, the game will be awarded to their opponent. Rule 2 will apply.
- Score cards are to be signed and timed by both skips and handed back to the competition secretary for verification.