Los Amigos Drawn Triples
Crystal Mark 3rd Edition Rules will apply with the following exceptions:-
- The competition will take the form of a knockout competition.
- Each game to be played on the days and time scheduled: otherwise defaulting players will forfeit the game.
- Two trial ends are permitted. Maximum of 3 woods.
- The winner is the team with the highest number of shots after 18 ends. In the event of the score being level after 18 ends one further end will be played to decide the winner. The toss of a coin will decide who starts the extra end.
- Skips may visit the 'head' after their first wood but must not STAY in the head.
- Substitutes are allowed but MUST be the same handicap or greater.
- Dead ends to be replayed.
- Late arrival. If a player is more than 15 minutes late or advises they cannot play, the game will be awarded to their opponent. Rule 2 will apply.
- Score cards are to be signed and timed by both skips and handed back to the competition secretary for verification.