Redington Gent's Singles Cup
World Bowls Rules will apply where not covered below
- The competition will take the form of a knockout
- Format of play. Two sets of nine ends. If one set each a three end tie-break will be played. In the tie-break the player who wins the most ENDS will be the winner.
- Each game shall be played on the days and times scheduled; otherwise defaulting players will forfeit the game.
- Two trial ends allowed and each player can decide for themselves how many bowls they would like (max. 4 each end)
- You may visit the head after your third bowl.
- If the jack leaves the rink it must be placed on the tee or as close as possible on a direct line from the tee to the end ditch.
- Late arrival. If a player is more than 15 minutes late or advises they cannot play, the game will be awarded to their opponent. Rule 3 will apply.
- Score cards are to be signed and timed by both players and handed back to the marker for verification.