Los Pastores Mixed Triples
A Round Robin Competition
World Bowls Rules will apply where not covered below:-
- Each game will consist of 8 ends or 1 hour whichever is the shorter. A bell will be rung to commence play and the jack MUST be placed before the bell is rung. The bell will be rung 5 minutes before the end. No jack must be played after the bell has rung.
Three points will be awarded for each game won and one point for a draw. One point will also be awarded for each end won. The winners of each group will be the team with most points. In the event of a tie shot difference/count back on ends won will come into force.
- Toss up for the mat at the beginning of each game.
- No trial ends and one point only on the first end of each game.
- No end - jack to be placed on tee
- Skips not allowed to visit the head
- Score cards must be signed and timed by both skips and returned immediately to the competition organiser.
- The winners of group A will play the winners of group B in the final. The runners up of the two groups will play in the playoffs. The final and play offs will be 8 ends and not timed. If the score is level after 8 ends the ends won will count. If still level an extra will be played to decide the winner.
- Late arrivals. If the player/players are more than 15 minutes late or advises they cannot play the points will be awarded to their opponents.